Lane’s Leather Balm
Keeps leather soft, prevents cracking & protects against water & mould on leather & wood.
An all-natural balm for protecting your loved leather goods such as:
- shoes, boots, bags, belts
- saddles, reins, leather bags
- dog collars, leashes & more
Can also be used on furniture & is non-toxic to pets.
More Leather Balm details:
- Safe for use around animals
- Comes in 100ml sized tins
- Handmade in our Tweed Heads factory
Made by Lane
Lane is our Production Manager & master maker of balms, creams & oils.
He has a deep interest & knowledge of herbs, essential oils (yes he knows all the botanical names!) & makes his own body balms and incense from scratch.
Often concocting new recipes at home & work, in fact as I write this Lane is making a Beeswax & Raw Linseed wood finish in the double boiler at home 🙂
- Beeswax (locally from Grafton NSW)
- Neatsfoot oil
- Essential oils of Clove & Orange
Store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight.
How To Use Leather Balm
- Be sure your leather is clean and free of dust and dirt before you begin.
- Place the leather balm on a clean, lint-free cloth (not directly onto the leather).
- Spot test the balm in an inconspicuous place on your leather and allow it to sit for an hour to be sure you’re happy with the effect it produces.
- Using a circular motion, rub the balm over entire panels or sections of the leather at a time.
- After applying the balm, gently buff the leather surface with a soft, dry cloth.
- Allow the leather to air dry before use.