Mac’s hemp balms are made with beeswax, infused hemp oil & essential oils.
- All natural ingredients
- Hand made locally
- Organically grown hemp from Nimbin, NSW
Calendula is a famous skin botanical for things like nappy rash, burns, soothing itches & inflammation.
Hemp has historically been used for arthritis, pain relief, muscle spasms, inflammation & helps relax the body.
- Hemp infused almond oil (67%)
- Shea Butter
- Turmeric, white (zedoaria)
- Botanicals of Calendula, St Johns Wort, Turmeric (white)
- Essential Oils of Frankincense, Myrrh
How to use
The balms can be applied as often as you remember to put it on, 3 x a day is good if you want fast results.
Apply liberally and let it soak in.
The hemp oils & balms can be stored at room temperature for a year at least, out of direct sunlight.
For longer storage you may keep them in the fridge.