Rosehip & Olive Squalane Serum
Serums are often used for specific skin issues such signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles) or dark spots.
Best for dry or dehydrated skin, our nutrient-rich serum has high doses of antioxidants, Vitamin C & E to nourish and replenish the skin.
Intense hydration comes from the emollient-rich Olive Squalane (see below) & hemp-infused sweet Almond Oil which locks in moisture.
Lightweight for quick absorption, it is non-greasy & can be used under makeup.
Lightly scented with the same essential oils as our Skin Cream Moisturiser.
What is Squalane?
Squalane is an excellent emollient (helps soften and smooth the skin), Squalane is also a natural component of human sebum, the skin’s oily substance, so it’s very compatible with the skin’s natural oils.
It provides hydration without a greasy feel, and is well-tolerated by most skin types, including sensitive skin, helping to maintain the skin’s lipid barrier.
Squalane is often compared to hyaluronic acid, though Squalane has added extras like antioxidants, protective properties and a unique feel on the skin.
It goes without saying our serum uses a plant-based Squalane.
Hemp-infused skin care helps control oil production, stops excess growth of skin cells and reduces inflammation.
We use Hemp-infusion in our Skin Care range for three main reasons:
- Hydrates dry skin: Research from 2009 suggests that Hemp-infusion may be effective for dry, dehydrated skin.
- Helps reduce inflammation: As an anti-inflammatory, hemp may be able to help reduce swelling, pain, and redness from rosacea or irritation from skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Regulates oil production: Overproduction of sebum can be a contributing factor of acne, hemp may have an anti-inflammatory effect on sebocytes, the skin cells that produce sebum.
And of course, we are a hemp company! So use what we have, and know best.
|Hemp-infused Almond Oil
|Jojoba Wax Oil
Scented with Essential Oils:
|Jasmine 3% in Jojoba
|Carrot Seed Oil
All our skin care products are:
- Plant based, all natural
- Handmade in small batches in Australia by Lane or Mac
- If scented, it is with with essential oils
How to Use
Smooth a few drops over cleansed face, neck and décolletage morning and evening after toning, and before moisturising.