Skin Cream Moisturiser
With just 7 plant-based ingredients, this is a simple & natural easy to absorb skin moisturiser.
Lightly scented with essential oils, you may also prefer the Unscented option, best for those with sensitivities.
It’s a good daily moisturiser especially for those with dry skin.
Hemp-infused Skin Care
Hemp-infused skin care helps control oil production, stops excess growth of skin cells and reduces inflammation.
We use Hemp-infusion in our Skin Care range for three main reasons:
- Hydrates dry skin: Research from 2009 suggests that Hemp-infusion may be effective for dry, dehydrated skin.
- Helps reduce inflammation: As an anti-inflammtory, hemp may be able to help reduce swelling, pain, and redness from rosacea or irritation from skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Regulates oil production: Overproduction of sebum can be a contributing factor of acne, hemp may have an anti-inflammatory effect on sebocytes, the skin cells that produce sebum.
And of course, we are a hemp company! So we use what we have, and know best, hemp.
|Hemp-infused Almond Oil
|Natural Olive Emulsifier
Scented skin cream has these Essential Oils:
|Jasmine 3% in Jojoba
|Carrot Seed Oil
All our skin care products are:
- Plant based, all natural
- Handmade in small batches
- Made in Australia by Lane or Mac
- If scented, it is with with essential oils
How to Use
Smooth cream onto face, neck, and décolletage morning and/or evening. Allow a moment before applying makeup.
In early 2023 things were a bit quiet at the Factory, so Lane started working on a new skin cream, water based instead of the usual beeswax & shea butter balms.
We agreed we dislike strong scents that most moisturisers use, the scent hanging around for hours afterwards.
On-top of this the long list of ingredients in skin creams is often ridiculous, dozens of them in tiny print with impossible to pronounce names such as ‘Ethylenediamine’ or ‘Phenoxyethanol’.
We wanted an all-natural product, with as few ingredients as possible, that we would use.
We started with 3 creams, a Daily, a Nourish and a Light formula.
Dozens of customers tried our samples and gave us useful feedback.
After 6 months and many many variations, we settled on the best of them all, the Nourish skin cream, with just 7 ingredients.