This is an old recipe I found again recently, one of the very first balms I made many years ago without hemp, I have now re-developed it enhanced with hemp as the base, and all the goodness of Tea Tree and Lemon Myrtle.
My hemp balms* are hand-made with beeswax, infused hemp oil & essential oils.
- All natural ingredients
- Hand-made, full spectrum hemp oil
- Organically grown hemp from Nimbin NSW Australia
Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) 100% essential oil is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal… a truly a marvellous native Australian plant.
Grown on the original tea tree plantation near Lismore, NSW, Australia, we buy it locally from this spray free plantation.
Hemp has historically been used for arthritis, pain relief, muscle spasms, inflammation & helps relax the body.
Lemon myrtle essential oil is also added, grown organically near Nimbin.
* NOTE: our Hemp Balms were called Hemp Creams until recently
- Hemp infused in Almond Oil (72%)
- Shea Butter
- Turmeric, white (zedoaria)
- Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Lemon Myrtle