Mac’s hemp balms are made with beeswax, infused hemp oil & essential oils.
- All natural ingredients
- Hand made locally
- Organically grown hemp from Nimbin, NSW
Comfrey is typically used for bruises, sprains, strains, swelling, fractures, gout & wounds .
Arnica has long been used for relieving pain from sprains, bruises, nerve pain & other injuries .
Hemp has historically been used for arthritis, pain relief, muscle spasms, inflammation & helps relax the body.
- Hemp infused in Almond Oil (25%)
- Arnica flowers infused in Almond Oil (25%)
- Comfrey leaves infused in Olive Oil (25%)
- Shea Butter
- Turmeric, white (zedoaria)
- Essential Oils of Cypress, Wintergreen
How to use
The balms can be applied as often as you remember to put it on, 3 x a day is good if you want fast results.
Apply liberally and let it soak in.
The hemp oils & balms can be stored at room temperature for a year at least, out of direct sunlight.
For longer storage you may keep them in the fridge.